This beautiful family bungalow is situated opposite a neighbourhood park in a highly desirable city fringe location fusing character features with modern convenience.
The Adelaide CBD is a mere 10 minute commute, and Adelaide's pristine coastline is only 15 minutes down the road. Convenience is amazing with the property within easy walking distance to several Adelaide transport links, most notable the City to Glenelg tram line. Local amenities include The Farmers' Market, Unley Swimming Centre and the multiple cosmopolitan eateries surrounding Goodwood Road.
Designed with a family in mind, the floor plan offers a flexible functionality with multiple entertaining spaces. The centrally located, open plan kitchen includes a large butler's pantry whilst both bathrooms are centrally located for a continual ease and comfort style of living.
The master bedroom located at the front of the house has floor to ceiling built in robes and a mounted Norbo heater. A further 3 generous bedrooms are fitted with ample storage space, built in robes and have been very cleverly designed to maximise space and comfort living. The back section of the house including 'The Garden bedroom' is temperature controlled with a Reverse Cycle Daikin AC system.
The drive through carport has access via a remote controlled roller door. This area can provide parking for several cars or storage of the family boat/caravan.
Lined with shelving the area is powered ready for a Tradie or Handyman. There are two additional shedding areas at the back of the property for handyman projects and garden storage.
Situated on a huge block, the rear yard has a generous entertaining area with a large grassed space for children and family to enjoy. The enormous grassed area is surrounded by an array of flourishing fruit tree's including an established grape vine.
What we love about the home;
- Located in a highly sought after City Fringe suburb situated in the Adelaide High School Zone
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom includes floor to ceiling Wallspan built in wardrobe and Norbo mounted wall heater
- 2 separate bathrooms centrally located
- Ample cupboard/ storage space including a Butler's kitchen pantry
- Abundance of natural light throughout the property
- Newly renovated space at rear of property – ideal for separate office, kids' area, teenage/ student living/ Air B & B
- Practical family layout
- Positioned opposite a neighbourhood park
- Multiple living and entertainment areas
- Safe and Secure undercover carport for several vehicles/caravan/boat via remote access
- Established fruit trees including a Lime tree, Mulberry tree and grape vines
- Plumbed gas to the mains for the BBQ
- NBN ready
This home forms all aspects of a perfect family entertainer. If you're in the market for a quality built, well finished property, then look no further. An inspection is an absolute must. Make sure this stunning home is on top of your list!
"When making your enquiry, please ensure you provide your best contact number so we can keep you up to date with the properties status"
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.