This gorgeous 2016 built property is flawless in presentation and in design. It's perfectly suited for the modern family or investors alike. As it's only ever had one caring and loving owner, this property represents supreme value in today's market. This great family home has everything you'll ever need and more. An inspection is a must…
As soon as you enter this superb home, you're greeted with a gorgeous light filled living area that sets the tone for what awaits within. It has stunning timber flooring flowing seamlessly throughout the living areas and onto the decking through the glass doors to maximise on the cool summer sea breeze. It consists of three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and it's been very cleverly designed to maximise space and modern living.
What we love about the home;
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all fitted with plush carpet and quality window furnishings. The master bedroom contains a 2-way ensuite, spacious walk in wardrobe
- Torrens Titled property
- Alarm system
- Ample cupboard space for extra storage
- Beautiful architecturally designed bulkheads and downlights throughout
- An abundance of natural light throughout
- Remote lock up garage with direct entry
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Landscaped front and rear low maintenance gardens
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area through stunning glass stacking doors with timber decking which provides another all year round entertaining area
- 2 toilets
- 2 bathrooms both with floor to ceiling tiles, baths & showers
- NBN ready
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, glass splash backs, ample cupboard and bench space for food preparation, finished with quality stone benches and breakfast bar
- Cleverly designed use of space throughout the home
- Home office flooded with natural light
- Security doors, screens and dead locks fitted to all windows for all-round security and safety
Situated in the spectacular location of Camden Park, this very centrally positioned property is nestled between the City and Bay with Morphettville tram station only 100m away. Glenelg restaurant, café and shopping precinct are only a few minute's drive or a short tram ride. Morphettville Race Course is on your door step and its in close proximity to quality schools, parks and great public transport.
With an expected rental return of $500 / Week it would make an ideal investment property.
This property is a must to inspect…
Contact Brett Taylor on 0439 581 680 or Declan Robertson on 0448 960 644 for further details.
"When making your enquiry, please ensure you provide your best contact number so we can keep you up to date with the properties status"