Often sought, seldom found. Five generous sized bedrooms, a small study, three bathrooms and located near the end of a cul-de-sac, across from one of the original reserves in prestigious Blackwood Park Estate.
Wander down the hill to the iconic lake with playground along side or simple allow the children to burn off steam on the expansive grassed area within view of the home. The council will do the mowing for you there!
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- new appliances in the kitchen
- new frameless screens in the bathrooms
- two private, undercover entertaining areas, the gazebo with mains gas barbecue
- two instant gas hot water services
- fantastic undercroft wine storage and workshop
Please contact Peter Jeffrey for more details or to make an appointment to view.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.