Experience resort style living in this truly sensational family home of grand proportions with a versatile layout offering, if required, two residences in one! Ideal for those seeking multi-generational living or simply an alternative income source.
Full brick construction, extensively renovated over the last few years. Now presenting the very latest style while retaining immense character. Exhibiting a magnificent blend of pure luxury and family sized comfort.
Open spaces are accentuated by large, picture windows providing abundant natural light and far reaching views to the gulf, allowing a panorama of twinkling lights in the evening, when a variety of lighting options within the home allows you to set the mood, whether it be a quiet night with someone special, a family dinner or entertaining your friends.
Too many features to mention but including:
* Ducted refrigerated cooling & gas heating upstairs. Ducted evaporative cooling and oil heating downstairs.
* Quality stainless steel appliances in the spacious open plan kitchen upstairs. Downstairs kitchen is brand new!
* Fully tiled, gas and solar heated pool & spa which utilises the latest copper ionisation cleaning system providing beautiful soft water to relax in. Also includes twin swim jets, waterblade features, robot vacuum and accessories.
* Downstairs, recently upgraded two bedrooms, lounge, bathroom, dining, kitchen and laundry can be easily shut off from the rest of the home to provide independent living or ideal to rent out with separate entry.
* There's a surprise cellar, perfect for wine storage
* All lawn is artificial, meaning there's no need to mow
* Abundant wildlife with a large nature reserve opposite. Windy point lookout is just across the way.
* Expansive living area over 380sqm under the main roof
Only a 10 kilometre (approx) drive to the city or Flinders University and Medical Centre, yet located on a quiet street close to popular St Johns Grammar School, native reserves and Belair's shops, restaurants and transport options. This stunning home is sure to impress.
Please feel free to contact Peter Jeffrey to arrange a suitable viewing time.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.