This rare opportunity to secure a near new, quality brick family home which offers multiple living and entertaining spaces, allowing for an abundance of opportunities.
The property comprises of four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom flows beautifully into the well-designed walk-in-robe allowing for ample wardrobe storage and access to the adjoining ensuite bathroom which boasts modern and stylish features. The second bathroom incorporates floor to ceiling tiling, a family size bath and shower.
The open plan kitchen is centrally located with an abundance of natural light which floods the open space. The kitchen featuring quality fixtures and appliances, bench tops and loads of cupboard space throughout. The open plan living area flows seamlessly onto the generous outdoor alfresco undercover area, offering yet another area to relax and entertain.
At the rear of the property you are welcomed to the manicured low maintenance gardens and an ample grassed area which the whole family and pets can enjoy. Paired perfectly with a built in fire pit, the outside area is ideal for entertaining all year round.
The remote access garage provides dual car usage and sufficient space for additional storage and shelving. The garage allows access to the home via the downstairs laundry which includes an additional, third toilet.
Situated in a spectacular location in the scenic town of Nairne, the lifestyle options of the area are endless. Commonly referred to as a top rural town of South Australia, Nairne is in the heart of the ever popular Adelaide hills wine region. Lot 100 Restaurant is the trendy new addition to the area with several new precincts opening soon showing the high demand for the area! With South Australia's beautiful wineries around every corner, the property is still only 22 minute drive to bottom of the freeway via the Southern Eastern Freeway.
What we love about the property;
- Near new brick built family home
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Blackbutt Timber used throughout the property
- LED lighting throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiling throughout multiple bathrooms
- Master bedroom including walk-in-robe & stylish ensuite
- Herringbone tiling throughout kitchen area
- Practical layout incorporating multiple living and entertaining spaces
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- 6.2/kw solar panel system for energy efficiency
- Reverse cycle, ducted zoned air conditioning system.
- Boasting natural light throughout entire property
- Ample storage in all areas of the home
- Low maintenance gardens including built in fire pit in the rear yard.
- Remote access garage space for 2 cars and additional storage space
This stunning residence must be on the top of your list to inspect!
Contact Brett Taylor on 0439 581 680 or Declan Robertson on 0448 960 644 for further details and secure your future today.
"When making your enquiry, please ensure you provide your best contact number so we can keep you up to date with the properties status".
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.