With the classic features you would expect to find in a period house this wonderful property has powerful street presence and is positioned to embrace all that the prestigious location offers. Nestling neatly between the quirky delights of Goodwood Road and the temptations of King William Road you will be spoilt for choice. Imagine starting your weekend activities with an energetic walk through Goodwood's leafy streets or perhaps a relaxing coffee along King William Road. All of this is balanced with a substantial and exceptional home that has enough space for the largest of families and a very flexible floor plan that you can configure to your specific needs. Completely renovated in 2012 there is simply nothing to do other than to enjoy living here.
In this lovely home you will find…….
- A sleek and eye-catching kitchen which was designed and built in generous proportions in keeping with the grandeur of the house. With all of the latest appliances, a designer splashback, a custom iLve Italian rangehood along with over 4 1/2 metres of Island benchtop, this is a look you will love. (The kitchen was featured in SA Life Magazine when it was installed)
- A trendy and stylish open plan living and family area with parquetry flooring and where the natural and easy flow of the home allows you to entertain effortlessly from inside to outside. You might want to hide your prized reds as this area is primed for enjoyment and you're certain to play host to lively lunches and lingering dinners
- 4 large bedrooms that are all double in size (or perhaps 3 bedrooms plus a formal lounge room), all with generous built-ins. The main bedroom has a walk in robe with floor to ceiling robes and a stylish en-suite bathroom, with a luxurious double shower
- A luxury family bathroom, conveniently located only steps away from the swimming pool. Floating vanities, with stone benchtops are fitted to both bathrooms
- A versatile rumpus/study room that is easily large enough to be a 5th bedroom. An ideal getaway room for the children
- Fully secure in-ground designer swimming pool, with sandstone feature wall and waterfall feature
And lets not forget….
- The original fireplaces in 3 of the bedrooms
- The charm of the wide entrance hallway, original Victorian arches and high
- The quality built double brick extension has retained the high ceilings
- Tasmanian Oak flooring that has been coloured to compliment the warm
grey colour palette through the home
- The ample and beautifully integrated built-in storage in every room
- The fully sensored alarm system and a video intercom system
- There are 2 continuous gas hot water systems. Both independent of each
other and service different areas of the house
- Off street parking for 3 cars secured by an electronic gate
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Family sized back garden with room to move and for families to enjoy.
Fully irrigated garden beds. There is also a 5 x 3 metre shed that has been
discreetly placed into the landscaped gardens
Situated on 627sqm of of manicured gardens this setting offers the best of cosmopolitan living and is only minutes to the city – close enough to ride a bike to work. Some of Adelaide's best private schools are close by and you are within the zoning for the Glenunga International High School.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Michael Severn on 0403 049 893
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.