(PLEASE NOTE: Parking available at Park Holme Shopping Centre for the open inspections and walk across at the lights.)
This beauty will tick your boxes - featuring a solid home with a great double garage and huge outdoor entertaining space, located near many amenities.
Sitting on a 700sqm block this lovely home offers ornate features and polished timber floors. This home is perfect for first home buyers, investors and those wanting extra vehicle or further storage.
Also on offer is 3 bedrooms, Master and 2nd feature BIRs, gas heating in front lounge, ducted evaporative cooling throughout, upgraded bathroom and kitchen, plus there are window shutters for privacy. There is a carport at the front with roller door with access to the rear yard. You'll love the double garage at the rear with concrete floor and power, ideal for extra vehicles, storage or big enough for your own gymnasium! The Wow Factor is the massive pergola, fabulous for entertaining your family and friends.
Our vendors say they:
• Enjoy living opposite Park Holme Shopping Centre - "makes it very convenient for when we run out of essentials or need a last minute ingredients for dinner."
• The home is close to good schools including Ascot Park Primary School, Hamilton Secondary College, Forbes Primary School, Emmaus Christian College. Also close to Marion Outdoor Swimming Centre.
• "The large back yard allows us to entertain and gives the kids room to run around. It's also a secure yard for pets to play. "
• Close to public transport - train and bus.
• Fully lined shed is used as a gym but doubles as an extra entertaining space or vehicles.
• "We are close to the beach and a quick train trip to the city."
With interest rates at an all time low, now is the time to purchase this great property and secure your future. Call Pete Steer Harcourts Packham 0400 617 773 for further information or open times.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools