* * Contact the Taylor Team today to book your private inspection today * *
Best offer by 12pm Tuesday 14th of April (USP)
When submitting your enquiry, please ensure you provide your best contact number so we can keep you informed with updates on the property.
Standing proudly amongst homes of a complementary high standard, the magnificent façade of this fine two story, six bedroom and three bathroom, family home has a timeless appeal and sets the tone for what awaits you behind its welcoming entry. Also as this property is in close proximity to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and the Obahn, it represents superb value in today's market.
If you're looking for a green and energy efficient home, then you've found it! This gorgeous property features a huge 7KW solar system with smart metering capability. It also comes with solar hot water with instant gas back up and huge storage tank to suit the large family. The home is flooded with natural light and boasts stunning timber look flooring which flows seamlessly through the spacious brand new and open plan kitchen dining and living areas. The views from huge living and dining area across your sparkling blue pool and the architecturally designed bulkheads are absolutely breathtaking.
On the ground level, there are multiple entertaining options along with a laundry which has direct access outside, a large billiards room, a rumpus which also has direct access to the undercover outdoor entertaining area and two bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite attached. The kitchen is brand new designed and built by Benchamrk Interior Joinery and has ample cupboard & bench space for entertaining and food preparation. It features the highest quality appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, Fisher and Paykel 75cm pyrolytic oven and stylish glass topped Bosch natural gas hob. There's an abundance of natural light flooding the area through the full glass wall of windows which overlooks the picturesque pool area
Upstairs there are four other large bedrooms, one of which is the master with a private balcony, ensuite with top-of-the-range spa bath, vanity, separate double shower and toilet, it also has a massive walk in wardrobe. Two of the other three spacious bedrooms feature full wall built in wardrobes. There's a lot on offer on the second level, with a study / teenagers retreat, main three-way bathroom, linen chute direct to the laundry below for convenience, extra linen cupboard space, access through a pull-down ladder to a sealed attic for extra internal storage and a second balcony to capture the stunning views and cool fresh breeze.
Stepping outside, every inch of its landscaped low maintenance garden has been set out to complement this beautiful family home, with mature trees and lush green lawn for the kids and pets to play.
What we love about this superb family home;
- Spacious open plan new two-pack kitchen featuring glass splash-backs, breakfast bar, two sinks and loads of cupboard storage with walk-in pantry
- 6 huge bedrooms (2 on ground floor & 4 on second level)
- Guest room with ensuite and built in robes on ground level
- Master bedroom on second level with private balcony overlooking Mt Lofty Ranges and swimming pool. It also has a huge ensuite with spa bath, double shower & vanity with walk in wardrobe
- 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets
- Sparkling in-ground solar heated pool featuring ionisation sanitation system
- Recycled / rain water tanks with pressure pump to front garden
- Billiards / Games room
- 3 phase - 4kw Mitsubishi Electric ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
- Stunning timber look flooring
- Attached light-filled rumpus (with plumbing available)
- 6 x 6m Workshop with car pit access and electric remote roller door
- 12 x 7m Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Natural gas BBQ area
- Bulk head architecture with vaulted ceilings
- Attic for additional internal storage
- Fully kitted out home office with desks and shelving
- Linen chute direct to the laundry
- Ducted vacuum system to both levels
- Quality window furnishings including plantation shutters
- 2 balconies with new balustrade
- Solar gas hot water system
- 7kw solar system
- LED lighting throughout
- Fibre to the home NBN right into the upstairs office
- 8 sector alarm system
- Under stair storage accessible from entertaining area
- Electric roller shutters to main living area, which also includes a Daikin high wall split A/C
The lifestyle opportunities on offer here really are plentiful. One of Adelaide's premiere shopping centres in Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is only a few minutes away. This superb shopping centre has everything you could ever need, it provides multiple entertaining options with restaurants, café's, Hoyts cinema complex, grocery stores and loads of quality retail outlets for all of the latest fashion.
There are also multiple transport links available, recreation parks, walk trails and quality schools within the local vicinity. Walking distance to the Modbury O-Bahn interchange, close proximity to Modbury Hospital and other health services.
A viewing is an absolute must… Make sure this gorgeous home is in the top of your list.
Contact the Taylor Team today for more information.
* Please be aware that Open Inspections have been prohibited by the Federal Government until further notice. All property viewings will be conducted by appointment only and on an individual basis. All private appointments will abide by social distancing guidelines *
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendor's statement may be inspected at Harcourts Packham office, 698 Anzac Highway, Glenelg for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
3 Phase Power
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Roller Door Access