As you wake in the morning to the pristine sea view from the master bedroom, you'll stroll into the spacious built in robe, grab your swimmers, glide down the central stairs, drink your freshly squeezed juice in the glistening stainless steel appliance kitchen and take a dip in your sparkling pool before you have breakfast under your shaded pergola.
Set atop a quiet court with direct views onto the water, this home is surrounded by quality and oozes charm and elegance.
Features of the home:
- Five bedrooms all located on the first floor
- Master with spacious WIR; ensuite with separate monsoon shower; pristine tiles
- 2nd bedroom has access to the panoramic shaded balcony
- 3rd and 4th bedroom with BIRs
- Centrally located bathroom services additional bedrooms
- Separate WC
- Enviable linen closet
- Ducted reverse cycle cooling/heating
- Airy and spacious formal downstairs lounge with views from outdoor entertaining area to the sea
- Open plan dining and kitchen, and informal lounge, with stunning views
- European appliances throughout the kitchen complimented with pristine white cabinetry
- Large corner pantry and a generous fridge cavity
- Two-car lock up, automatic garage with ample onsite parking
What we love about this home:
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Hillside location in a quiet court
- New plush carpets
- Bathrooms and toilets have been tastefully renovated
- Light filled, low maintenance entertaining area with established gardens
- Beautifully tiled pool (and spa) with swim jets and solar heating
- Laundry chute from upstairs directly into the downstairs laundry cupboard, perfect for hiding the washing
- A view that you want to wake and come home to every day
This lifestyle home will have you smiling each and every day. Close to beaches, bustling Brighton Road, Jetty Road and your choice of Westfield or the city, this purchase would suit an owner occupier or savvy investor.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.