This charming and immaculately presented 2 storey residence offers its new owner a chance to possess not only a piece of rare earth at the coveted Silver Sands Esplanade but a lifestyle home that will have you and your guests returning time and time again.
311 Esplanade enjoys uninterrupted western ocean views from the shimmering sands of Aldinga beach to the southern Myponga coastal hills.
The property itself will have you taking in breathtaking sunsets from the front balcony on those balmy summer nights, refreshing swims and a hit of beach cricket during the day and have you launching off to other stops along the Fleurieu & McLaren Vale wine regions.
When you aren't planning on using 311 Esplanade selfishly – it can do some work for you as a holiday rental. The choice is yours and here for the taking.
Let the views tempt you away to your new waterfront holiday home.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms, upstairs & downstairs
• Bedroom 1 set up as a dormitory – sleeping 6 currently
• Open kitchen, living and dining area
• Polished floorboards in the living area
• Storage workshop at rear
• High wall split in living area
• Outdoor beach shower at front of property
• Kitchen has dishwasher and breakfast bar
• New laminate flooring in downstairs bedrooms and hall
• Hard wearing carpet in upstairs bedrooms
• Huge 10m x 3m front balcony
• Quiet, road with mostly local traffic
• A 3min leisurely stroll to the beach
• Drive on beach between 5.30am and midnight
• Close to all shops, cafes, restaurants and conveniences you would expect in Aldinga Beach.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.