Love a Spectacular View?
Inspection by Appointment..........Its so easy to kick back and relax in this magnificent home either by enjoying the city and sea views from the huge balcony or by sharing fun family times all year round in your solar heated pool. Significantly this home also has a separate residence that offers superb flexibility as either a home for extended family or even exploring the lucrative Airbnb market. This independent building is currently configured with a large lounge with kitchenette, a study area, separate bedroom and its own good sized bathroom. It also has a double garage which provides it with a private entrance. There is also sufficient room to undertake some re-modelling to provide it with its own laundry and perhaps further bedrooms.
The principal 4 bedroom home will also impress with its large family footprint and the clear love of entertaining along with its Mediterranean styled courtyard. For those seeking space, comfort and ease you will love the generous proportions which are defined by 2 large living/family spaces. The gourmet kitchen comes with granite bench tops a 5 burner stainless steel oven plus loads of cupboard and bench space.
Some of the features you will enjoy in this home are;
• Tesla' Powerwall 2' battery storage system. Fully monitored by connection to your Android or Apple device resulting in significantly reduced power bills. Supported with a 5KW PV solar system
• Monitored multi zoned alarm system with remote controls and a full interior and exterior CCTV system
• Beautiful established gardens with automatic watering system
• Solar heated concrete in ground pool
• Undercover parking for 4 cars
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• 6 large water storage tanks with a 20,000 litre capacity and which fully supply the house on demand
• Access to under house storage.
• 800sqm corner block
This home enjoys a beautiful Northerly aspect with 180 degree views of the Hills, City and Sea. Something you will never tire of! The convenient location is close to cosmopolitan Jetty Road Brighton, Glenelg, cafes, shops, restaurants, Westfield Marion, Flinders Uni, Swimming Centre and public transport and schools
For further information please call Michael Severn on 040 304 9893
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access