With wide streets, manicured lawns and situated in a quiet yet popular suburb, this home has been in the same family for almost 50 years and is now ready for new memories to be made.
With an enviable rose garden adorning the front lawn, this home is ideal for the first home buyer, a family who wants to put their mark on it or a savvy investor.
Features of the home:
- 4 bedrooms (2 with BIRs)
- Ceiling fans in three of the bedrooms
- Carpet throughout sleeping areas
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate internal WC with an additional (external), well maintained WC
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- 2kW solar panels
- Updated and open plan kitchen and dining, with sizable walk-in pantry
- Gas kitchen appliances and gas hot water with external storage unit
- Large, detached games room
- Separate work shed, a place to hang your tools and tinker
- Large and clean laundry leading to the paved backyard
- Water storage tank
- Skylights throughout providing natural brightness light in the home
- Separate lounge flowing on from the dining room
What we love about this home:
- An established garden and pergola area to unwind
- A working nectarine tree ready for you to make jams and preserves
- Hallway linen closet with ample space
- A games room large enough to fit the billiard table
With Linear Park a short stroll from the front door and located 2 minutes drive to the West Lakes/Henley Beach precinct, Fulham Gardens shopping centre and a quick walk to a conveniently located bus stop that takes you directly to the city and beach, this home is perfectly positioned to be made your own.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.