"Positioned behind a glamorous façade surrounded by lush established garden, this contemporary residence is complemented by an enviable postcode in one of Adelaide's most sought-after seaside suburbs." Need|O'Donohue Team
Step into a world of tranquil elegance, where a impressive wide entrance hall introduces the lounge room with large windows, leading to the open-plan living zone with a family-inspired kitchen complemented by large benches and amply storage and direct outdoor access for seamless entertaining.
The main bedroom is on the ground level complete with ensuite and walk in robe.
Upstairs is absolutely divine with another separate living space, three bedrooms, two spacious bedrooms both with walk in robes and a study or fourth bedroom and deluxe bathroom.
Exterior aesthetics present a space for living and entertaining, with an undercover alfresco terrace with blinds and incorporating established lemon and lime trees and herb garden.
A world of secluded luxury nestled perfectly in a secure and private setting. As ideally suited for daily living and entertaining, in this stylish home provides the backdrop for many unforgettable years ahead.
What makes this home special…
• Excellent floorplan -over 260 sq metres– endless versatility
• Four double bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe on ground level
• Three Living areas
• Beautiful warmth & ambience throughout
• North-facing rear aspects
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Garaging for two cars and further two cars off street parking
• Alarm security system
• Private & secure
• Additional third toilet and vanity on ground level
• Solar system - credit of $375.68 for quarter ending December 2018 (21 Panels)
• Very close to Schools - Sacred Heart College and Brighton High School
Somerton Park is one of South Australia's most highly sought-after beachside locations where you can embrace this highly prized location at the doorstep of all cosmopolitan conveniences, the beach, local restaurants and cafes, of Glenelg South and a little further Glenelg's many boutiques, Partridge house and gardens, cinemas, parks, schools including Sacred Heart College, Brighton High School, local amenities, transport to CBD, tram to the city and so much more!! - Simply move in and enjoy!
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.