Built to exacting standards in prestigious Blackwood Park Estate C2013, this stunning family residence boasts an abundance of quality finishes, fixtures and fittings. Every area is expansive, giving a feeling of immense space throughout the home.
Solid Tasmanian Oak flooring downstairs is complimented by contemporary skirtings which contrast nicely with the 60mm caesar stone in the spacious open plan kitchen. This in turn opens out to the granite paved alfresco entertaining area adjacent the salt-chlorinated, solar heated pool.
Presenting super sized bedrooms, children's upstairs with walk-in 'robes and the master suite and home office or guests room on the ground floor. Upstairs also includes a living area, fully tiled three-way bathroom and study nook. The master suite is truly impressive with amazing ensuite bathroom and massive walk-in 'robe plus relaxing views across the pool to the hills beyond.
Striking "smart glass" windows in commercial grade frames feature prominently allowing an abundance of natural light and a really open feel.
Too many extras to list, but including:
* In the Kitchen - Caesar stone benches
- two pack finish, soft close cupboards and drawers
- Miele appliances (induction cooktop, wall oven, microwave,
heating drawer, integrated dishwasher & coffee machine)
- walk-in pantry
* The powder room downstairs includes a shower for guests (after swimming or when staying in the guest bedroom adjacent)
* Alfresco dining area adjacent the pool with built-in barbecue and drinks fridge
plus an additional undercover area at the other end of the pool
* Home automation system and data cabling throughout
* Granite pavers surround the home and the garden is serviced by an automatic irrigation system.
* Two instant gas hot water services
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.