Built in 1925, this superbly renovated Bungalow offers the perfect blend of restored character charm of its era with all the pleasure and ease of contemporary living.
This delightful period home is beautifully presented and sits perfectly on 664sqm north facing corner allotment bathed in natural light.
This charming Bungalow boasts instant appeal in its highly desirable location, convenient to beaches, transport, shopping, schools and eateries.
What we love about this home:-
• Elegant large hallway entrance
• Brighton Secondary Zone
. 1.5 KW Solar Panels
• Three/four bedrooms
• Delightfully spacious Master bedroom
• Great sized second and third bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Two well-appointed bathrooms
• Designer open plan kitchen with ample storage, bench space and induction cook top
• Lovely warm feeling throughout
• Main living room is north facing with gas log fire, cosy in winter and cool in summer
• Front living room or fourth bedroom with gas coal fireplace
• Decorative fireplaces
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Pine polished floorboards throughout
• Ornate high ceilings
• Lovely timber sash windows
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area with beautifully manicured gardens
• Established gardens with pond
• Café blinds
• Plenty of storage
• Valuable two street access
• Access from Olive street with shed equipped with mechanics pit
• Garage with cabinetry
A beautiful home in a much sought after location!!
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.