Showing off city and park views and just a short stroll to the bustling centre of North Adelaide, this gorgeous two bedroom, one bathroom top floor unit has everything you'll need to help you forget a hard days work and just relax.
Boasting a large kitchen, open plan living with balcony and bathed in natural light throughout, this is truly a charming home that you'll be proud to call your own.
What you'll love about this home :-
• Fantastic location within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and bars in classy North Adelaide and just approximately 1.5km from the CBD.
• Large sun filled formal lounge with split system air con leading out to a spacious balcony with newly installed blinds for leisurely weekend breakfasts with loved ones.
• Quality kitchen leading off of the lounge room with gas cooktop and tons of storage.
• King sized master bedroom with quality built in robes and those city views plus a further double bedroom that can be converted to a study.
• Modern bathroom recently upgraded.
• Close to schools/universities, public transport, a stone's throw to beautiful Wellington Square and a quick walk to iconic Adelaide Oval.
Units in such an excellent location are hard to come by and ones that have such a lovely character feel are rare.
If you are a first homebuyer, a professional couple or someone looking for a quality home close to all the wonderful attractions North Adelaide has to offer this is the home for you.
For more information or if you'd like to make an offer on this terrific home call Darren on 0474 076 443.
Fees and charges (approx)
$420 p/qr - council
$100 p/year - esl
$430 p/qr - strata
$220 p/qr - water
Disclaimer: The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.